Better SEO at scale lets you rank higher for thousands of keywords.
Capture customers looking to buy, not just browse, by showing up with relevant pages for high-intent search traffic.
Plus, you can use Real-Time Merchandising on your long-tail categories too, to optimize high-performers.
Supercharge your existing products and categories to capture more organic traffic, achieve better search engine ranking, and boost conversion rates.
Commerce platforms are built to compete for head terms, which make up just 30% of search traffic.Merchstack is how your store competes for the other 70%.
Merchstack will prepare thousands of attribute-based categories using your product data.
A few settings let you manage thousands of categories at once.
Eligible long-tail categories land in your inbox, where you can approve or deny them.
The categories created by Merchstack are identical to your regular categories, use the same design on your storefront, and display breadcrumbs for your category hierarchy.
You can even include them in your navigation.
Customize the on-page content, SEO, and product sorting of your popular long-tail categories.
Grow your online store’s organic traffic by 3-5x while increasing conversion rates.